Benghazi

Tagged: 

This topic contains 65 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

◄Dave►
    Participant

Here, I’ll tee it up for you, Mary:
    BREAKING: Rep. Trey Gowdy says more Benghazi hearings ‘coming quickly’, promises EXPLOSIVE evidence
    …That is the most encouraging word I have seen on this subject for quite a while. especially coming from Trey Gowdy.We are rather fond of him hereabouts. ◄Dave►

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Chris.

Anonymous

Ah, I actually searched for Benghazi and just posted something there.  It’s in the thread ‘Kremlin to Benghazi’.  Whatever.  As long as someone else feels my outrage!

Chris
    Keymaster

Yes we do get a kick out of Mr. Gowdy. I think their dealings with Big Sis have finally put them over the top. Time to take a look at the “most transparent administration”.  Better late than never. Who knows what other lies are out there. It’s only a lie if you get caught.

Chris
    Keymaster

Woooo Hoooo. Somebody read my piece form quite a while ago. Thanks Mary.

◄Dave►
    Participant

The Excellent blog post and Mary’s comment is located here. ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

As this issue heats up again, the Washington Times is all over it:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/white-house-denies-any-benghazi-muzzling/

…I haven’t followed them all yet; but there are some interesting links in that article. ◄Dave►

Anonymous

Not sure I trust any of these knuckleheads to get it right at this point, but I’ll be following.  How long would it take for these whistleblowers to get coverage by MSM if they suddenly ‘got disappeared’ before next Wed.?  Protection by Issa gives me no security.

The GOP has dropped the ball so many times in the last 4 years that my head continues shake, sadly.

Chris
    Keymaster

This is going to heat up. Re-posting this from the front wall.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/rep-trey-gowdy-on-the-record-7/

Chris
    Keymaster

If you can get over CNN patting themselves on the back for “staying on top of the issue” this is some interesting information. Gotta love that Arab spring thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/02/world/africa/us-libya-benghazi-suspects/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Chris.

◄Dave►
    Participant

The Insiders’ take:

http://johnnydollar.us/files/130512insiders.php

…is encouraging. 😉 ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Cadell is loving this. He’s been warning about this for four years. I don’t know why he’s still a democrat but I suppose maybe he sees the swamp is just as stinky on the other side.

I don’t think Boehner wants this to go all the way. It scares him. If Obama is forced out we get Biden, or good Lord it could be Boehner himself. I can understand why he would want to be cautious. Oops

◄Dave►
    Participant

Yikes! I’d ass soon have Biden as Weepy! 😉 ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

There are no good choices here. There’s only one advantage to Boehner over Biden. If it’s Biden nothing will change. He would keep all the same players. As you know we blame a president, but he’s a figurehead out to sell what his advisers/handlers tell him. If Boehner got in there I have to assume that at least the “czars” would be history and implementation of Obamacare would come to a screeching halt.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Chris.

Chris
    Keymaster

We might even get a budget for 2014.

◄Dave►
    Participant

Yeah, valid points Chris. I guess the CinC doesn’t need a spine, if his handlers do. ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

Getting closer to Hillary…

Benghazi just got closer to Hillary Clinton

…while laying out Kennedy. ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Drip drip drip.

◄Dave►
    Participant

Drip; Drip:

Ironclad: Egypt Involved in Benghazi Attacks

…Splash! ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Been a while since I read anything fro Shoebat. The kink in the plan came when a couple of operatives from another location came and offered resistance. It cost them their lives because they assumed that if the held off long enough they would get backup. If this president is in any way susceptible to blackmail he must be removed IMMEDIATLY. It’s a very plausible theory of events.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Chris.

◄Dave►
    Participant

How could a nobody closeted queer hustler, attach himself as the toy boy roommate of a rich Pakistani student at Occidental, then travel the Muslim world with him on an Indonesian passport, NOT be susceptible to blackmail? He apparently has the power to seal his passport and immigration records here; but it would take some serious money and/or juice to get that done in Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, et al.

Who arranged the highly improbable transfer from Occidental to Columbia? What did it cost whom, to purchase his degree there, without him ever attending any classes? Where was he and what was he doing during those two years? If Corsi, et al, could dig up as much as they have of his past, with governments running interference for him, just imagine what Middle East intelligence services could find out.

His very deep bow to the Saudi king was not just a faux pas. It was undoubtedly the heartfelt deference of a grateful subject to a beneficent master. You can bet the Muslim Brotherhood has the goods on him, or his administration wouldn’t be crawling with them. What ever gave Morsi the notion that he could deliver on his very public promise to his people, that he would secure the release of the blind sheik? ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

The fact that Obama would rather transport oil across oceans in tankers rather than through a pipe over land tells me volumes about who he owes and who he fears. Combine that with his readiness to get involved with the “Syrian rebels” which from what I can see has no up side for the US and plenty of down side for the US also speaks volumes.

Chris
    Keymaster

worth the watch as a reminder. Probably the best documentation and timeline to date.

Chris
    Keymaster

Chris
    Keymaster

I’m posting this in all related posts and forums. This is big and from CNN. So much for “phoney scandals”. http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Chris
    Keymaster

And now for the distraction

Chris
    Keymaster

And more

Chris
    Keymaster

◄Dave►
    Participant

Here are an interesting couple of theories:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57011#.Uf7PaV53cYk.twitter

…eventually, the truth will out…  ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Although the kidnapping theory is a viable one I still lean toward the first theory as evidenced by my writing back in October and I’ll tell you why. Somebody in congress knows exactly what happened in Benghazi. Whether it’s Boehner, or the national security committee or whoever has access to the top secret stuff. It’s something that they are willing to hide. Possibly actually something they have to hide. Whatever was going on may have actually been sanctioned by congress. That is why they don’t want a select committee to investigate and they only go thru the motions of serious inquiry. That is why they only question the actions taken as “crisis management” and the untruths told after. I can’t for one minute believe that if there was any possibility of there being an Obama kidnapping conspiracy with the MB that anyone in congress would be letting it slide. No, congress authorized a CIA covert operation and they got caught with their pants down by Putin. It’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Chris
    Keymaster

In all the testimony and hearings isn’t it odd that not once did anyone ever ask what the CIA was doing there and oh by the way just what was in that annex building which from pictures I’ve seen is quite large. What’s in it now? Where did whatever was in it go?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Chris.

Chris
    Keymaster

One more thought. They wonder why there was no diplomatic security provided. Easy answer. It wasn’t a state department operation. It was a CIA operation with plenty of security.  35 CIA agents to start with.

Obama may be somewhat truthful when he calls this a “phoney scandal”. At least against him. He may like nothing more than to be able to tell congress to shut the hell up because they know exactly what happened there and it’s as much your fault as mine. The biggest scandal here may simply be the way they bungled the coverup of a covert operation gone bad. The sort of coverup that past administrations knew how to handle.

Chris
    Keymaster

DOH! Listen to what Pat Caddell says early on in the video. Sometimes I scare myself.

◄Dave►
    Participant

Yep! I’d say you have analyzed it rather well.  ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/08/bombshell-report-valerie-jarrett-gave.html#more

I will gladly contribute to the campaign of anyone running against Boehner in ’14; any Republican trying to replace him in the Primary, and if that fails, his Democrat opponent in the General. Enough… ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

Related:

http://freebeacon.com/terror-threat-intelligence-not-new/

Gertz has excellent sources in intel… ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

There is only one good thing about Boehner. He’s not Pelosi. Weakest house speaker in my immediate recollection. LOL He’s no Newt that’s for sure.

◄Dave►
    Participant

At least there was never any question which side Pelosi was on… ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Yea, she is one of the more unapologetic commies.

Chris
    Keymaster

So what was more important at the time that it didn’t deserve presidential attention?

◄Dave►
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that real-time. Excellent questioning. I think Valerie Jarrett had given him the night off. ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

This clip of a Canadian newscast is from last year; but it is a must view:

◄Dave►
    Participant

Chris
    Keymaster

LOL “ACIC”. An indictment means nothing without an arrest. Tell me how soon will Libya be extraditing these guys. My guess is somewhere in around NEVER. There was only one opportunity for justice here. That was on 9/11/2012. When the instrument of justice was told to stand down.

Chris
    Keymaster

Yea, that Canadian report was disturbing. One thing I don’t understand is with all the sentiment about keeping religion out of government and so on how does this get a pass. The one religion that strives to actually be government.

Chris
    Keymaster

Well here we go.

Attorney for Whistleblower: 400 U.S. Missiles Stolen in Benghazi

On August 12, Joe DiGenova, attorney for one of the Benghazi whistleblowers, told Washington D.C.’s WMAL that one of the reasons people have remained tight-lipped about Benghazi is because 400 U.S. missiles were “diverted to Libya” and ended up being stolen and falling into “the hands of some very ugly people.”

Anonymous

My gawd, it never stops!  But it’ll be old news and forgotten next month when Congress comes back in from playtime.  Movin’ on …  Sick!

Chris
    Keymaster

Yea. In the right (or wrong it depends on perspective) hands 400 rockets can do a whole bunch of damage. They can take down airliners for freak’in years. If they those rockets get into the wrong hands they will have blood on theirs.

Chris
    Keymaster

◄Dave►
    Participant

I have long suspected that one of the reasons that orders were given not to send any aircraft in support of the defenders, was that they were afraid that they would be shot down by a MANPAD, whether one of ours or one of Russian’s, which we already knew were loose among the Jihadists. ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Yea, those darn Russians. Doubt it!

Chris
    Keymaster

#Benghazi

Chris
    Keymaster

Drip drip. Contrary to popular belief Hillary is far from a lock. She’s even sketchy to run for the nomination.

◄Dave►
    Participant

I should have put this here:

http://www.instapaper.com/text?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheulstermanreport.com%2F2013%2F08%2F27%2Fwhite-house-insider-barack-obama-a-weak-ass-fool%2F

Very interesting speculation regarding Jarrett, Obama, and Benghazi. ◄Dave►

◄Dave►
    Participant

I should have put this here:

http://www.instapaper.com/text?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheulstermanreport.com%2F2013%2F08%2F27%2Fwhite-house-insider-barack-obama-a-weak-ass-fool%2F

Very interesting speculation regarding Jarrett, Obama, and Benghazi. ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

It’s nearly a perfect setup absent a congress with even one ball to share. The person that should be responsible isn’t and the person who is responsible can’t be held responsible. I doubt we can take three more years. It’s looking like Syria will get us in the end anyway making what happened in Benghazi a minor footnote in history.

Chris
    Keymaster

It ain’t over yet. Our friend Mr. Gowdy is at it again.

◄Dave►
    Participant

Mr. Gowdy is the man! Thanks for sharing that, Chris. As long as the bulldog stays on the case, hope springs eternal. 🙂 ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Interesting. I never knew a president could simply exempt himself from a law.

Explains a lot.

◄Dave►
    Participant

Here is a very comprehensive compilation by Shoebat, with a complete timeline of the Benghazi story:

Ironclad: Egypt Involved in Benghazi Attacks

…worth memorializing for the record. ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

Chris
    Keymaster

Bill Whittle lays out the Benghazi timeline.

◄Dave►
      Participant

Awesome, Chris. It pisses me off all over again! ◄Dave►

Chris
    Keymaster

ar-15Allen West lays out the #Benghazi story. Seems like a pretty accurate accounting of the players and timeline. It ends incomplete though with a notation “More to come”. I’m anxiously waiting. Check it out.

Operation Zero Footprint: The bombshell truth about Benghazi?
    Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/06/operation-zero-footprint-bombshell-truth-benghazi/#G3Wyfp1RUAyA8o0Y.99

Tspeak
    Keymaster

#Benghazi drip drip drip.

Tspeak
    Keymaster

Watch the full five part Fox news report 13 Hours In #Benghazi with Brett Bair.

Chris
    Keymaster

drip drip drip. This is the opening taste. The conditioning for the truth that will if Mr. Gowdey has his way will come out. The real Benghazi story is not the attack but the reason for it and what they were doing in Benghazi.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.